Bratsera's 25 rooms are individual in design, combining new and antique tile, whitewashed walls and decorated with nautical memorabilia.
All are full of ample natural light, heated and air conditioned, with direct dial telephone, and beautifully appointed bathrooms provide essential comforts.
The Virani suite occupies the top floor of a separate building dating from 1750, with a ceiling bordered by gilded and hand painted friezes.
The architect of the hotel was awarded a EUROPA NOSTRA diploma in 1996 for his specific work of restoring the Bratsera.
Types of Accommodation:
• SUITE VIRANI
• JUNIOR suites WITH TERRACE
• LAFINA rooms WITH TERRACE
• LAFINA rooms (family rooms 4 persons)
• DOUBLE SUPERIOR with Terrace
• DOUBLE SUPERIOR without Terrace
• DOUBLE STANDARD rooms